By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. This competition is sponsored by Upcycle That Design Inc.
2. The competition is open internationally.
3. To enter the competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
4. This social media competition is open to entries on the following channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating a complete release of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
5. In order to enter, users must comment on the Upcycle That social media, stating the coin necklace that they would most like to win. Users that share the competition post will receive an additional entry.
6. Upcycle That will pick the winner at random from all complete entries.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
8. Upcycle That’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition closing date is August 2, 2017 and Upcycle That reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Social Media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
12. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Upcycle That reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Upcycle That also reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.